What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

15th of Jan giveaways

I see. If there’s anything we can do to help, just ask - describing the issue.
We are very helpful on here.

In any case, what’s the latest regarding this matter?

No problem @gearbest.com

What’s the latest on this?

Did you send out the promo prizes to all recipients?

If not, when will this be completed?

Best wishes

@gearbest

Ok, I'm assuming here you are new in this job - so I will put the info in full again....

1. On the 16 January 2018 you announced the winners of this promotion.

2. The list of winners of your promotion is quoted below from page 1 of this thread below >>>

(*See: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...est-com/threads/15th-of-jan-giveaways.152647/ )

3. The winners of your promotion sent their shipping details to the email at your company: [email protected]

* They were sent to this email - not via p.m - as your pm mailbox on this forum was full.

4. It is now 28 February 2018 and they have not received any update on this - and the items do not appear to have been shipped.

This is the issue we are endeavouring to resolve here.

Hope this helps, best wishes. KW

it's time for announce,
1 first prize go to Ketracelwhitete Smoant Cylon 218W TC Box Mod for E Cigarette

2 second goes to Ste 7 Vandy Vape Pulse BF Kit for E Cigarette

3 third goes to akira 181 Geekvape Blitzen RTA for E Cigarette

4 fourth goes to Chelterham cat VOOPOO DRAG 157W TC Box Mod

5 fifth goes to Mr Numpty Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA 25mm

could give me your address by private message.

Have a nice day

cause the pm box fulled please send me by email [email protected]
i try to cleaning the box.

Last edited:
I did pass this on folks, Elena has a full inbox at the moment and doesn't know how to empty it. I am guessing this bit but i think some winners have had stuff sent out now as she asked me to get one members address, luckily he won the comp i did so i can forward his address. I will try and help Elena as much as possible as yes she is fairly new to the job. This means staying awake till 4 and 5 am but sometimes i need to go to sleep so miss speaking to her on facebook.

It’s all quite straightforward, yet at the same instance presents itself as an excellent opportunity to gain back confidence.

Good. No similar email received by myself though.

One down - four to go...

Who else has received anything about this ?

@akira181 ?

@cheltenham cat ?

@Mr Numpty ?

Any more on this @gearbest.com ?

----- Infos ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 first prize go to Ketracelwhitete Smoant Cylon 218W TC Box Mod for E Cigarette

2 second goes to Ste 7 Vandy Vape Pulse BF Kit for E Cigarette

3 third goes to akira 181 Geekvape Blitzen RTA for E Cigarette

4 fourth goes to Chelterham cat VOOPOO DRAG 157W TC Box Mod

5 fifth goes to Mr Numpty Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA 25mm

Last edited:
I've not received anything but that's because I only just noticed that I had won and don't think I've given my address.

Last edited:
Shit the bed ....email saying its in the post .

= That said - I received the following email from: [email protected] on 16 January 2018 07:04:11 GMT
and it's now 1 March 2018 and nothing has either been received or any update on it....

Date: 16 January 2018 07:04:11 GMT
To: #####

Hi friend,
Thanks let me know, i make order for you now.
Have a nice day
Elena

Back
Top Bottom