Vape Superstore
What's new

Baby beast

Ca.hains

Hey, I have a baby beast tank and I find that I can't use 70vg 30pg liquid as it tastes burnt. People have said that I need to use something with more pg but all the flavours that I like, like dinner lady, I can't vape. I have also had an innokin kroma and a spirals tank, and I had the same problem. I know with the baby beast you can get plenty of different coils, I'm wondering if I need a different type?
Cheers.

Smoore
Hey, I have a baby beast tank and I find that I can't use 70vg 30pg liquid as it tastes burnt. People have said that I need to use something with more pg but all the flavours that I like, like dinner lady, I can't vape. I have also had an innokin kroma and a spirals tank, and I had the same problem. I know with the baby beast you can get plenty of different coils, I'm wondering if I need a different type?
Cheers.
Hi Smok coils have a habit of being hit and miss. If you know how to rebuild coils a baby beast RBA would be the way to go. I have a new one here with the chimney extension as well that i would sell. I got it for another tank that Smok baby beast coils fitted but due to the tank and glass size i wish i hadn't bothered to buy them.

Aside from smok being like totally shit, what wattage are you vaping at? And what coils are you using?

If your using the “maximum recommendation” of what the smok tank says you can, then you vaping at to high a wattage....

Usually coils will state that they can be used “upto xx watts”

Start lower, and build up slowly....what is recommended is usually wrong......plus smok is shit

AcmeFog
Aside from smok being like totally shit, what wattage are you vaping at? And what coils are you using?

If your using the “maximum recommendation” of what the smok tank says you can, then you vaping at to high a wattage....

Usually coils will state that they can be used “upto xx watts”

Start lower, and build up slowly....what is recommended is usually wrong......plus smok is shit
You on a smok hunt [emoji23]

You on a smok hunt [emoji23]
Back in the day, the tanks and coils were decent....then they became average, now just dogshit :D

I used to use a couple of smok tanks as my plug and play a couple of years ago...I always have a set up that uses a stilock tank and coils for convenience...but smok have took there eye of the ball...there are much better products out there like the frogman by @Vaptio or the @aspire range of tanks that use infinitely better stock coils

Innokin
List of compatible coils.
The eleaf hw and vaporesso are by far the best and most consistent in the baby beast.
Eleaf HW coils [30W Pick! - Consistent build quality]
Eleaf HW-1 SS316 coil [TC Pick! - Only TC offering]
E-XY T1 coils
Geekvape iM1+4 coils
iJoy XS coils
Jomo Tech Smartvape TC80 coils
Joyetech ProCore Aries coils [Do NOT fit 22mm tanks]
Joyetech ProCore C1-S MTL coil [MTL Pick! - Only MTL offering]
Sigelei SLYDR SM coils
SMOK TFV8 baby coils
Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils
Vaporesso NRG coils [50W+ Pick! - Fantastic wicking w/o flooding
Vaportech M4/8 coils
Vaptio Frogman coils
WOTOFO FLOW coils

List of compatible coils.
The eleaf hw and vaporesso are by far the best and most consistent in the baby beast.
Eleaf HW coils [30W Pick! - Consistent build quality]
Eleaf HW-1 SS316 coil [TC Pick! - Only TC offering]
E-XY T1 coils
Geekvape iM1+4 coils
iJoy XS coils
Jomo Tech Smartvape TC80 coils
Joyetech ProCore Aries coils [Do NOT fit 22mm tanks]
Joyetech ProCore C1-S MTL coil [MTL Pick! - Only MTL offering]
Sigelei SLYDR SM coils
SMOK TFV8 baby coils
Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils
Vaporesso NRG coils [50W+ Pick! - Fantastic wicking w/o flooding