What's new

Vaping 360's take on PotV

I'm not aware that we leave any threads unresolved - mostly because we never close them and our threads get ressurected more often than Jason Voorhees...:grin2:

I'm not aware that we leave any threads unresolved - mostly because we never close them and our threads get ressurected more often than Jason Voorhees...:grin2:

Yeah I thought that was a weird one. There will always be threads that will be missed but it's never intentional

It'll be because you guys don't close a thread and flag it as 'SOLVED' - some folks need that degree of closure y'see...in caps...naturally. :22:

Yeah I thought that was a weird one. There will always be threads that will be missed but it's never intentional
I think he's just peeved because we don't label threads as "Closed" - mostly because that's not how we work, we're a forum - not a help desk, yes we answer questions, but it's as much about debate and opinion on here as it is about information, if it was just information then we'd be overrun with jumped up moderators and know all's with no patience ragging on people for not using the search function...

Y'all English muddafukkers crack me up!

Talking bout your flavors and and shit. Think y'all are highly intelleregent with your sarcasm and irony that you think makes you smart.

Huuch, p'ting.

Would that be how to type in a non British accent? [emoji23]

Closing threads is silly in any form. Just leads to the same threads over and over

Unless ofc you delete threads and kick the threadstarter for not using the search engine...then everything stays all nice and neat...and not so much fun ;)

The regulars aren’t nearly as acerbic as Underground’s notables, but the British sense of humor comes across more often than not, so be prepared for a little bite with your responses.

Perhaps this is because the POTV community is HIGHLY intelligent. And no, I don’t just mean because they type with British accents. This is an informed, well-spoken, pull-no-punches collection of vape enthusiasts who answer threads with dynamic fervor.

More notable is how POTV’s intelligent community might come across as a little “too smart” from time to time. That’s not a negative reflection of the members, but rather the sign of a forum that might be better suited for experienced vapers — though they are very welcoming.

Too smart :D
More notable is how POTV’s intelligent community might come across as a little “too smart”
Cant think what thread he was looking at... But it must be remembered that it cam from a resource in the "hamburger eating, flag waving, have a nice day" country and they generally on a different intelligence level so maybe we should have a "Janet and John try vaping" thread for their benefit.

From Janet & John visit an Art Gallery

24-25_1024x1024.jpg

Then you have the threads that go off at a tangent from the first reply................

@SpunkyDave23 asks "Where's the cheapest place to bet a Bok QXS128 as I love the look of this tank but it's a bit pricey?".

The replies come pouring in, with everybody recommending another tank for various reasons, but no-one answers the actual question and poor old Dave is never seen again.

Back
Top Bottom