What's new

Vaping 360's take on PotV

"HIGHLY intelligent" luuuuuuuuuuuuuul what threads have they been reading?! "wots the best tank?" "wots the best mod?" "wots the best wire?" "wots the best juice" "smok ..............."

They must be taking the piss

Also there was no mention of Approved Vapers on there which we all known is the best forum out there... they fail.. whole article is moot

Ah but most apes have been to approved schools ...

I found your old school photo! @mannikon

Screenshot_11.jpg

Awww...I just started reading about this ape, now I'm sad :(
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2701134/john-daniel-gorilla-lived-as-human/
Sorry it's a Sun article...just try not to think about it...

"the POTV community is HIGHLY intelligent" that's what I took from the review and I'm running with it. With an open pair of scissors in hand.[emoji3]
Stop right there stu pid. We've been through this, how do we hold scissors when we run?. And no running with a lollipop in your mouth. Your knock your teeth out.

Not just highly but HIGHLY no less, the caps just make it even more complimentary imo.
As for you pissing yourself...I dunno if that's a compliment or an insult either. With or without caps?
Well if I have to clarify, I'd say I was PiSsINg myself (just to be obtuse, lol!)

Stop right there stu pid. We've been through this, how do we hold scissors when we run?. And no running with a lollipop in your mouth. Your knock your teeth out.

LMAO I was thinking precisely the same thing...running with a lolly in your mouth. The way my gran used to scream at us when we were kids - we thought that it was like instant death :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom