What's new

Vaping 360's take on PotV

The regulars aren’t nearly as acerbic as Underground’s notables, but the British sense of humor comes across more often than not, so be prepared for a little bite with your responses.

Perhaps this is because the POTV community is HIGHLY intelligent. And no, I don’t just mean because they type with British accents. This is an informed, well-spoken, pull-no-punches collection of vape enthusiasts who answer threads with dynamic fervor.

More notable is how POTV’s intelligent community might come across as a little “too smart” from time to time. That’s not a negative reflection of the members, but rather the sign of a forum that might be better suited for experienced vapers — though they are very welcoming.

Too smart :D

"They are right, we have always known about UK vapers. From the evidence, we believe their wisdom must walk hand and hand with their idiocy. Their emotions must rule their brains. They must be warlike creatures who give battle to everything around them, even themselves."

Yeah... nice find @yappycat

I'd almost expect a review like that from an American website. Don't get me wrong I saw nothing bad per say in their review, but it was apparent that the British sense of humour is very, well, British.

I spend a lot of time talking to folk from across the pond and I love them. But their humour is very different and far less complex than ours in my opinion. I often find myself having to explain and break down foibles due to them not quite sinking in.

But it's some nice exposure. [emoji2]

Yeah... nice find @yappycat

I'd almost expect a review like that from an American website. Don't get me wrong I saw nothing bad per say in their review, but it was apparent that the British sense of humour is very, well, British.

I spend a lot of time talking to folk from across the pond and I love them. But their humour is very different and far less complex than ours in my opinion. I often find myself having to explain and break down foibles due to them not quite sinking in.

But it's some nice exposure. [emoji2]

you're just not very funny , thats all ;)

Back
Top Bottom