What's new

Thread closed to reply’s

TP 72

Achiever
Hi there, just wondering why the £50 voucher giveaway by @eliquid has been closed to replies and content removed was something spoken about that shouldn’t have been said? Many thanks.

Didn't see the posts but that section of the forum is intended for things being given away directly on POTV, so my guess is people complained were maybe a touch rude and the staff probably sent them a DM to ask them to post external giveaways on their own sub forum.

i removed a lot of double posts due to forum hiccups running slow and then replies due to duplicate posts. apart from that im not sure.

Closed it last night after sending a PM explaining that this wasn't quite how Comps and giveaways work for POTV Members.

Closed it last night after sending a PM explaining that this wasn't quite how Comps and giveaways work for POTV Members.
Thanks for explanation @Rob I thought I’d upset the apple cart.

Don’t say they forgot to mention that in order to enter a comp you have to send nudes to @ZT - personally I find this a step too far, but rules are rules I guess.

Back
Top Bottom