What's new

Thank you vigilant apes!

Purplefowler

Administrator
Staff member
i just wanted to say a big thanks to all you great apes who have taken the time to alert the team if we do miss something funny going on! Whilst we do try to catch everything, we are human and sometimes need a break to go for a piss or other daily emergencies! Tonight was a great example. We had a sneaky bastard spammer slip through but you guys jumped in, stepped up and hit the report button. In fact so many of you lovely folks helped out that I lost track of who alerted us so this is a shout out to all of you! You guys and gals all rock!

It's our duty to help police our awesome forum and keep the assholes at bay.... ;)

Glad to help to keep this great forum safe and spam free....especially the seriously illegal and offensive spam.

Also any opportunity to post...............
Ch8NgWyWwAEgZHC.png

I just can't resist

Damn..... and there was i thinking iwas finally gonna get "genuine" money for free and you pulled It !!! LOL

seriously though well done all.

I wonder how many poor souls got corrupted by the animal farm one that slipped through the net a couple of nights ago.

most of the stuff that gets through we can take the piss out of but that one was just wrong in so many ways. it also looked quite modern compared to the last time I saw any of that shit back in the early 70's so that sort of crap is still going on.

I wonder how many poor souls got corrupted by the animal farm one that slipped through the net a couple of nights ago.

most of the stuff that gets through we can take the piss out of but that one was just wrong in so many ways. it also looked quite modern compared to the last time I saw any of that shit back in the early 70's so that sort of crap is still going on.
How did I miss that one ? I'm into Sadism, Beastiality and Necrophilia, am I flogging a Dead Horse ?!!! :dance:

i just wanted to say a big thanks to all you great apes who have taken the time to alert the team if we do miss something funny going on! Whilst we do try to catch everything, we are human and sometimes need a break to go for a piss or other daily emergencies! Tonight was a great example. We had a sneaky bastard spammer slip through but you guys jumped in, stepped up and hit the report button. In fact so many of you lovely folks helped out that I lost track of who alerted us so this is a shout out to all of you! You guys and gals all rock!

I saw this recent spam and also saw others had reported it so left it at that. When I saw it I was on the app and it's not so easy on the app to check which mods and admins are available - is there a generic keyword which will alert whoever's on duty?

I saw this recent spam and also saw others had reported it so left it at that. When I saw it I was on the app and it's not so easy on the app to check which mods and admins are available - is there a generic keyword which will alert whoever's on duty?

just go to tools, then report, not sure if thats the same on the app

Back
Top Bottom