What's new

POTV Strange happenings PLEASE READ

the last post isnt showing correctly on some sections ... uploading a picture isnt working ... maybe its just me ?

the last post isnt showing correctly on some sections ... uploading a picture isnt working ... maybe its just me ?

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1440147841.541367.jpg

pot v strange happenings

when im on front page its still stuck from 3 days ago the posts dont seem to change untill i hit the forum button its all a little weird. also when it loads up its saying im signed in even though ive previously signed out.. ive rebooted my computer and it does the same thing.. any ideas??? it seems to of happend from 3 days ago when it all went a little funny:)

On my laptop using chrome browser going about the forum is working fine for me, I can't access my PM's though! When I first come to the site and click to log in it just returns to the same screen and appears I'm not logged in yet when I click on the forum tab I am logged in and can see all my subscribed threads, get to my profile screen and all that jazz, just won't let me get to my PM's. Not been the biggest problem as I can get to them using the android app. You're probably going to say clear your cookies or something! I have to confess I wouldn't have a clue how to even do that. I ate a whole packet of them last night and it's still the same:p

I'm using google chrome the same sort of thing I can't even reply to threads on my PC either the screen goes white I'm using my iPhone at the mo. Any suggestions anyone? As for iE btw. I may sound thick but I haven't a bloody clue what that means[emoji12][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji106]I'm a bit vaping stupid where it comes to computer lingo [emoji12]

I'm using google chrome the same sort of thing I can't even reply to threads on my PC either the screen goes white I'm using my iPhone at the mo. Any suggestions anyone? As for iE btw. I may sound thick but I haven't a bloody clue what that means[emoji12][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji106]I'm a bit vaping stupid where it comes to computer lingo [emoji12]

IE,,,, I do know that one. Internet Explorer, microsofts own browser;)

Should we change browsers ? I don't know haven't got a clue really don't bloody know why it's gone like it.it was all working ok before it was changed or worked on.id like some feed back really[emoji12][emoji106]

Should we change browsers ? I don't know haven't got a clue really don't bloody know why it's gone like it.it was all working ok before it was changed or worked on.id like some feed back really[emoji12][emoji106]

I switched to the opera browser yesterday and it sorted most of the problems I was having.

Back
Top Bottom