What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POTV Strange happenings PLEASE READ

My daughter still believes the Ratcliffe-on-Soar power station is where clouds are made.

She's 14.

She's a bloody idiot.

The Chat Box doesn't load. Well, it does but infrequently, mostly it just sits there saying 'loading'….... I've tried several times this morning and how else do I get to abuse u8myufo in real time?

The Chat Box doesn't load. Well, it does but infrequently, mostly it just sits there saying 'loading'….... I've tried several times this morning and how else do I get to abuse u8myufo in real time?

Let`s keep it that way,you only talk bollocks to me anyhow :D Yeh,definately a glitch in there though.

Im having trouble logging in through Firefox. I click on Login in and I see a lot of the 'Transferring Data'' etc etc happening down the bottom... then nothing.

Works with IE exporer though?

Tried clearing history/cookies etc etc. Any ideas ? :(

Im having trouble logging in through Firefox. I click on Login in and I see a lot of the 'Transferring Data'' etc etc happening down the bottom... then nothing.

Works with IE exporer though?

Tried clearing history/cookies etc etc. Any ideas ? :(

Been big server moves and new stuff introduced behind the scenes today.
Hopefully things more settled now :)

Back
Top Bottom