What's new

POTV Mixing Calculator is now on Google Play!

Why haven't I seen this before? ! Thank you, it's very handy.

Was just thinking, it might be good to put the download link on the mixing calculator page.

Couple of things:

1) Looks like you're rounding down to the nearest 0.1ml in your calculations, any chance of an option at least to make this say 0.05 ml? Was making a 5ml test juice, with 1% of sweetener and it treated it as being 0ml - but 1 drop in the drops version. 2% of another ingredient was 0.1 ml

2) Currently nic base is only available as PG or VG - at least one supplier does 50/50 nic base - any chance of adding support for that?

3) When creating a recipe it seems that you're not using the OnPause/OnResume events to remember the currently set values, e.g. if you receive a call or switch to another app for some reason you will lose the entered data. Not 100% sure on this one though, but it may be worth checking.

Very handy app nonetheless

Hiya,
Thanks k's for your input.
1. If you go to settings, set defaults, you can change set the DP to 2.
2. I will look into this for future releases.
3. Phew, I am not the only one that has seen it, I am handing pause and resume but it's being a bit funny, only at times from memory so need to see if I am redrawing the information in certain instances, it's on the cards.
James

Back
Top Bottom