What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POTV Mixing Calculator is now on Google Play!

James I can only gice this app 1 star coz it doesnt actually mix the juice properly

Ive dipped my android into the mix and swirled it round ... and now my phone doesnt work :(

I want a refund!

James I can only gice this app 1 star coz it doesnt actually mix the juice properly

Ive dipped my android into the mix and swirled it round ... and now my phone doesnt work :(

I want a refund!

You friggin 'tard. You didn't add EM did you!!!!!!

On a serious note, get an iPhone then. Problem sorted :)

Was wondering why my phone hadn't downloaded it..........................it's turned off - tomorrow.

Nice one James.

great update dude works a dream and means that pg/vg setting is spot on as it allows for pg/vg in flavourings (most of mine are pg)

Just hit 700 downloads :)
Just a little bump for those who are mixing, or want to get into mixing and have an Android Tablet or Phone.

well done mate....................................... I can see it doing alot higher as its a great app IMO

well done mate....................................... I can see it doing alot higher as its a great app IMO

Cheers. Appreciate that. I'd like to be at 1000 by the end of the month and already looking at v1.4 and v1.5 at design stage.

oooooo looking forward to the next installments id imagine itll get there and credit where credit is due bud. No need to say cheers its me that should be thanking you

Back
Top Bottom