What's new

POTV Design competition!

OccultScientist

Administrator
Staff member
We have recently given the POTV shop an overhaul so you can now get the same range of excellent t-shirts as well as the same designs on hoodies, mugs and more! We have also found a new on-demand printer who offers slightly cheaper costs, so prices have come down too!

Here's the problem: we're pretty rubbish at design and would love to see some fresh gear in there, so we're looking for members that have an artistic flare, want some free stuff and would like to see their designs featured in our store!

Design guidelines:
Design should cover the chest area of a t-shirt only
High resolution JPG, GIF, PNG or PDF will be required although .ai files are acceptable
No limit to amount of colours
Must be vape related

The winner will receive their own design printed on both a hoodie and a t-shirt (you can choose the colour!) as well as a vape bundle including a Wismec RX200S, a Freemax Pure and an iJoy Tornado.

Two runners up will each receive a t-shirt in the colour of their choice of their own design.

If you're looking for inspiration you can check out the current designs in the POTV shop here:
https://shop.planetofthevapes.co.uk/

To enter, simply post your design on this forum or if you want to be sneaky, send me a private message with the file(s) attached.

For the sake of transparency, we currently sell approximately two t-shirts per month at a profit of £6 hence no offer of a cash reward or the thought of paying for more designs. Yes, we are using this competition to help generate more traffic to the store in the hope that we will be able to pay for a happy meal each at the POTV Christmas party this year rather than sharing one like we did last year.

Winner and runner up t-shirts will be made available for sale in the POTV store, however if we are overwhelmed with amazing designs then we may well contact individuals about the use of their designs in the store.

Now, have at thee!
:strawberry:

I'll start...I've got this in .eps if you need the outlined version @OccultScientist
potv.JPG

Back
Top Bottom