What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POTV App

Thank you Donald Trump (fake news) :D
Eh? honestly you can gift premium and I sent it to you the other day, your posts even shown up with the gay blue diamond like it worked I'll be complaining to craptalk if it didn't fucking cost me 80p that

Eh? honestly you can gift premium and I sent it to you the other day, your posts even shown up with the gay blue diamond like it worked I'll be complaining to craptalk if it didn't fucking cost me 80p that
It nagged me with the premium screen earlier. Just checked & still ads pop up. Do have an option to upgrade to VIP free for a month but always had that option. Not had any notification of being gifted VIP though.

It nagged me with the premium screen earlier. Just checked & still ads pop up. Do have an option to upgrade to VIP free for a month but always had that option. Not had any notification of being gifted VIP though.
Piss taking bastard's mate honestly I sent it I'm gonna get in touch with them now and see what they say

Just checked my bank statement it was the 24th I'm gonna email them now

Piss taking bastard's mate honestly I sent it I'm gonna get in touch with them now and see what they say
Much appreciated & thanks for gifting. I rarely use it to be honest, only tested this morning due to normal app playing up. Have the forum bookmarked in browser anyway. Get your money back, robbing barstewards :mad:

Much appreciated & thanks for gifting. I rarely use it to be honest, only tested this morning due to normal app playing up. Have the forum bookmarked in browser anyway. Get your money back, robbing barstewards :mad:
Sent them a email and sent you a screen shot

Seems to be working again now thanks for sorting whoever's did

App seems to be having issues same as last time over late last night and this morning, not sure if just me or not can access via chrome but app wont let me in

Back
Top Bottom