What's new

Eliquid calculator updated!

You'll be glad to hear that our eliquid recipe calculator now allows the use of VG concentrates enabling you to create some amazing 100% VG recipes to share :)
Oooh, ta!

I just tried a wee test run, but ran into a problem using Chrome browser on an android tablet. If I replace the default values in the numeric fields, eg final amount, the box remains blank and nothing is registered - if I try to save the recipe I get a warning that the field needs to be filled in.

Hope it's an easy fix!

Oooh, ta!

I just tried a wee test run, but ran into a problem using Chrome browser on an android tablet. If I replace the default values in the numeric fields, eg final amount, the box remains blank and nothing is registered - if I try to save the recipe I get a warning that the field needs to be filled in.

Hope it's an easy fix!
Awesome thank you! I'll dust off my tablet and take a look :)

You'll be glad to hear that our eliquid recipe calculator now allows the use of VG concentrates enabling you to create some amazing 100% VG recipes to share :)
Hey mate, is there an option for grams? As i mix by weight. I use the POTV app works great and if the POTV mixing calculator app has everything for the need of mixing i'll download it of my playstore :)

This might just be my Sunday morning brain but I'm sure something's not right here.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1485685159.085643.jpg

Just put in details for 100ml finished mix of a single shot 20% flavour 70/30 vg/pg, 3mg of pg nic and It come up with these numbers.

That would only make 96.17 ml. Have I messed up somewhere ? The finished vg percentage should be 70% or 70ml of the total mix.

Last edited:
Nope, that's not you, should definitely be:

Concentrate - 20ml
Base Nic - 4.17 ml
VG - 70ml
PG - 5.83ml

I think the calcs need checking @OccultScientist - looks like the weight calcs are out as well.

This might just be my Sunday morning brain but I'm sure something's not right here.

View attachment 116927

Just put in details for 100ml finished mix of a single shot 20% flavour 70/30 vg/pg, 3mg of pg nic and It come up with these numbers.

That would only make 96.17 ml. Have I messed up somewhere ? The finished vg percentage should be 70% or 70ml of the total mix.
Yea thats wrong if your doing a 20% flavour 3mg 70/30 mix it should be like this.
72mg PG NIC. 4.17ml
PG. 5.83ml
VG. 70ml
FLAVOUR. 20ml
= 100ml

View attachment 116927

Well done though for double-checking. Important to do that, either work it out yourself and then use a calculator or the other way round, always check and double check.

Back
Top Bottom