What's new

ATTENTION: Reviewers, Vendors, Members, Pretenders

I get asked for free stuff all the time, as do many others. At least if they asked for a discount I might consider NOT telling them to go forth and multiply. I only send stuff out free to regular customers or those that I deem worthy :P

If you claim to be a reviewer then you likely have a monetary interest (google adsense, advertising space on blog etc.) so you can bloody well pay for items to review as an investment! IF someone decides to send you something out gratis, consider it a bonus and if you want even more credit from the community. GIVE IT AWAY as a competition prize once you've reviewed it

Rant about self entitled git "reviewers" over.

I agree, as my previous job was doing reviews on motorcycle clothing and equipment (and getting the freebies to go with the job) I have to say that in order to get said free stuff I had to work bloody hard at the job, out of my own money to begin with, in order to build up the viewers and make it viable for companies to supply me.

I appreciate we have such people on here already and I am sending things out for them to test already, these are almost always guys that started doing reviews of things they bought and have done dozens of videos before getting anything 'free'. My advice to the plethora of others with the reviewer tag, build up your review followers which will typically mean producing a decent portfolio and make yourselves look like the type of platform a business will want to spend their money on by sending products to - remember that they/we need to see that you have a knack for giving a fair and unbiased feedback and the eloquence to deliver the message to those looking for advice, which is what donating products is really all about.

I can haz reviewer tag? Yes. Yes I can haz it.

Obtaining this slight discolouration of my name reminds me of the time I got a Blue Peter badge for saving the lives of Konnie Huq, Zoe Salmon and Caron Keating on a bleak, desolate mountain using nothing but the warmth of my naked torso.

Only real.

As the new kid on the reviewing block you've probably not noticed me about on the forum, I like to keep myself to myself and take solitary walks along wintry seashores.

I'm not doing this for free stuff or money; I enjoy writing for my own entertainment and hopefully some of it brings a smile to the faces of orphan children. Except Matthew Clancy. If you're Matthew Clancy I hope each syllable causes you pain and anguish.

Thus far I've done reviews about kit and juices on POTV...and will continue to do so but I'm branching out into the eWorld and firing up a blog to go with my Facebook page. I've got to dump across what reviews I've done here that I liked and then I can start to wax on about new things which have ventured into my vaping world.

Maybe I'll do the odd video, probably very odd, but for the main I prefer pictures and words. This is mainly because I feel warm and glowy when wafting words onto a screen but even more mainly because I don't have a camera for the Mac and look ugly.

For everything I review I'll be putting a link to the supplier on a page of the blog; it won't be a clickthru thingumyjig earning me a million Algerian dinars a second, it'll just be a way for people to see at a glance the things I quite like.

If you have any questions then please feel free to fire them at Matthew Clancy. Preferably encased by a bullet shell. Questions like "How long do you plan on looking stupid for, Mr. Clancy?" Feel free to go "Muhahahaha!" afterwards.

Luckily for you MrKraken I am none of the above. However I am stuck in home for the next ten weeks with my leg in a plaster cast and nothing to review ( can you see what I did there? ) :D The only good thing that has come of this is that I have just seen a real live Sassy, who has I hasten to add sent my pulses racing :)

1358.gif

BAMvaping E-Cig Reviews

Hello all!

I just recently started a brand new blog dedicated to reviewing e-liquids and e-cigarette products. Here's a link to the new blog: http://bamvaping.wordpress.com/

About 48-hours post-launch now and I have already received a tremendous amount of support for this Ireland-based site dedicated to e-cigarette news and reviews. I have reached out to the greater vaping community and have secured six vendors who are interested in having their products reviewed as well as garnered much encouragement among fellow vapers.

It has just launched and is still a work in progress. I am currently working on a few other reviews, but you can see my review style from what's posted. I am also working on the site itself, expanding the sections, and branching out the site's networking. I guarantee thorough, sophisticated, impartial, and honest reviews and believe that this will attract people to my site. I have extensive knowledge in e-cig products and a range of hardware to test e-liquids.

I believe it is important to bolster the Irish e-cig community as much as possible. There are many experienced vapers here, of course, but a huge new following and new users as products become more mainstream and more available. I have been targeting specifically Irish and UK vendors initially to help build a foundation of immediate and easy-to-access resources for the Irish community. As the site (hopefully) continues to grow, I will be expanding to cover the larger EU and American markets as well as looking to develop a YouTube channel and take a stab at proper video reviews and guides.

If you are a vendor reading this and interested in supporting my new endeavour to create an online Ireland-based venue for all things e-cig related, then I would ask you to consider sending something that I can review. I would be happy to discuss things further to clarify any questions or concerns.

If you are not a vendor but just a regular e-cig user reading this and are interested in supporting my new endeavour, I would welcome you to check out my blog and help support my new site.

Lastly I want to add that I am not affiliated with any company to give reviews. All reviews are my own opinion and all time and energy spent creating, maintaining, and promoting my review site is driven by my own excitement of a new and certainly growing Irish vaping community.

Thanks for reading!

Best,

Ben (BAMvaping)

Last edited:
Hello all!

I just recently started a brand new blog dedicated to reviewing e-liquids and e-cigarette products. Here's a link to the new blog: http://bamvaping.wordpress.com/

About 48-hours post-launch now and I have already received a tremendous amount of support for this Ireland-based site dedicated to e-cigarette news and reviews. I have reached out to the greater vaping community and have secured six vendors who are interested in having their products reviewed as well as garnered much encouragement among fellow vapers.

It has just launched and is still a work in progress. I am currently working on a few other reviews, but you can see my review style from what's posted. I am also working on the site itself, expanding the sections, and branching out the site's networking. I guarantee thorough, sophisticated, impartial, and honest reviews and believe that this will attract people to my site. I have extensive knowledge in e-cig products and a range of hardware to test e-liquids.

I believe it is important to bolster the Irish e-cig community as much as possible. There are many experienced vapers here, of course, but a huge new following and new users as products become more mainstream and more available. I have been targeting specifically Irish and UK vendors initially to help build a foundation of immediate and easy-to-access resources for the Irish community. As the site (hopefully) continues to grow, I will be expanding to cover the larger EU and American markets as well as looking to develop a YouTube channel and take a stab at proper video reviews and guides.

If you are a vendor reading this and interested in supporting my new endeavour to create an online Ireland-based venue for all things e-cig related, then I would ask you to consider sending something that I can review. I would be happy to discuss things further to clarify any questions or concerns.

If you are not a vendor but just a regular e-cig user reading this and are interested in supporting my new endeavour, I would welcome you to check out my blog and help support my new site.

Lastly I want to add that I am not affiliated with any company to give reviews. All reviews are my own opinion and all time and energy spent creating, maintaining, and promoting my review site is driven by my own excitement of a new and certainly growing Irish vaping community.

Thanks for reading!

Best,

Ben (BAMvaping)

Heeey! Can you link to us here? http://bamvaping.wordpress.com/link/ That would be amazing :D

Hello all!

Thanks for reading!

Best,

Ben (BAMvaping)

Nice to see a fellow Irishman ;)

Back
Top Bottom