What's new

ATTENTION: Reviewers, Vendors, Members, Pretenders

Why should you ask me to review your liquids?....Well its simple really , i have my facebook group to showcase good honest vendors who supply good , evenly priced eliquids , i do this so people dont have to go through the junk i did and end up with a pile of unvapeable concoctions and spend hard earned cash on rubbish basically , not only that but to help new vapers get off the analogues and get into ecigs.
I dont make anything out of what i do and dont intend on ever doing either , the fact that i get the odd free juice to try and then pass on valueable knowledge about liquids to vapers is enough for me.
Once a vendor has had their liquid reviewed they are then allowed to have ad/promo space on my group and i invite them to get involved in my comps and giveaways , this is not compulsary mind and all comps are fairly done , winners chosen at random and a screenshot of the name generator/winner is posted. no fixes in my group , i run a fair clean and b*tch free room , i wont tolerate no clicks or bullying etc and i think people like how i run it , ive had good feedback up to now.
I have an incurable illness which does sometimes cause me to not be around for a few days at a time but i always stick to my word and do good Written reviews of any sent samples and post them in the group and on the vendors facebook page.
I now have almost 900 members and growing fast , if you would like to be another vendor in my group and take advantage of the free resources then please PM me or contact/join my facebook group @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/535209943198791/
Thanks and hope to see you there :welcome1:

Please PM me, would love you to review some of our e-liquids, love your sense of humour, see life has been kind to you hee hee xx Linda

This was to the gent who has bigggggg boobs, going bald, hates his job and loved it when he was 16, sorry just don't want to troll back to your ace video, as the ZZzzzzzz's are calling me xx

Last edited:
Darrenleecurrie was trying to find your group on FB for some reason when i tried to find via scotland the vape it never showed correctly

yeah mate Johnny B said there was a hitch with him posting dunno what was wrong , think he fixed it though after the last URL i sent him , thanks bud.

I'm looking for stuff to review if anyone wants to give me a whirl!

I've just done 2 videos so far, but have shelled out on a decent camera (and mic in the new year) so things can be seen clearly and I'm hoping to improve further as I go on!

You can see my videos below!

PM me here, email me at sassyt dot vapes at gmail dot com or tweet me Sassyvapes

Thanking you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhxppwojdc4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O8Y57e5xzg

I get asked for free stuff all the time, as do many others. At least if they asked for a discount I might consider NOT telling them to go forth and multiply. I only send stuff out free to regular customers or those that I deem worthy :P

If you claim to be a reviewer then you likely have a monetary interest (google adsense, advertising space on blog etc.) so you can bloody well pay for items to review as an investment! IF someone decides to send you something out gratis, consider it a bonus and if you want even more credit from the community. GIVE IT AWAY as a competition prize once you've reviewed it

Rant about self entitled git "reviewers" over.

Luckily for you MrKraken I am none of the above. However I am stuck in home for the next ten weeks with my leg in a plaster cast and nothing to review ( can you see what I did there? ) :D The only good thing that has come of this is that I have just seen a real live Sassy, who has I hasten to add sent my pulses racing :)

The only good thing that has come of this is that I have just seen a real live Sassy, who has I hasten to add sent my pulses racing :)

ueeEW.gif

Back
Top Bottom