What's new

PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING FROM US.

At fogfathers we pride ourselves in selling premium vaping e liquids & hardware at rock bottom prices. We are fairly new at POTV, due to this some of you might not be aware of some permutations you must adhere to before buying with us. They are as follows:

1) You must have a relatively large beard. (4 inches minimum)
2) You must have at least one tattoo, (should be large and cover over 80% of your forearm(s))
3) You must have at least one facial piercing.
4) You must own a cap/hat (worn predominately backwards)
5) You must own at least one shirt with a quirky yet strong message on it (examples include 'keep calm and vape' or something animal related)

Proof of said requirements is required before purchase.

Many thanks for your co-operation.

Fogfathers team.

At fogfathers we pride ourselves in selling premium vaping e liquids & hardware at rock bottom prices. We are fairly new at POTV, due to this some of you might not be aware of some permutations you must adhere to before buying with us. They are as follows:

2) You must have at least one tattoo, (should be large and cover over 80% of your forearm(s))
5) You must own at least one shirt with a quirky yet strong message on it (examples include 'keep calm and vape' or something animal related)

Fogfathers team.
Best .... post .... in .... weeks

I currently have all your requirements bar the facial piercing ... does a large scar qualify ? ;) :D

Why didn't you just say Chavs or Hipsters only can buy from you guys. Seeing as i am an old Crusty i qualify with the tattoo, nosering, beard ( no hair to dread that fell out) but the cap business thats a no go as well as the t shirt described. So i am banned and will stick to buying from China.
things you didn't mention was does the potential buyer have to wear Trousers hanging down their arse, or girly canvas shoes with no socks. Oh and Diarreah coloured chinos or are they no longer considered in fashion?.
Also can the buyer wear a condom ( tracksuit with matching cap and trainers)

Well I've got all the above and a wife....so no money to order anyway....but there's always Christmas !!!

Fogfathers team.
I don't believe you. You don't sell any RDAs or Mechs

Well I don't fit the requirements so guess I'm ordering somewhere else [emoji22]

Back
Top Bottom