What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Flavours

Today is the turn of one of the favourites by FlavourArt, Soho is a super smooth tobacco flavour with notes of toasted hazelnut and a slight sweetness.

Soho.jpg

Today we want to introduce you to the Flash Wizard, want that extra kick? Use a few drops of this flavour to give you a mild tobacco flavour. This can be used with chocolate, coffee, or use it with citrus concentrates.

Flash.jpg

For the sweet lovers, today we recommend the flavour Zeppola. A deep fried dough ball with gentle hints of spice. Zeppola can be used alone or can compliment with cream and fruit flavours.

Zepolo.jpg

Today we present the Mozzarella flavour which has a slight sour and fragrant taste. It's capable of giving a delicious touch to your most original recipes. This is a must have in your food cupboards.

Mozarella.jpg

A perfect blend of Fire Cured, Leaf Light, Burley, Shade, Perique, Latakia and Oriental. Of course we are speaking about our flavour 7 leaves, another masterpiece of the Ultimate series, only from FlavourArt!

7 leaves.jpg

Hi Zouzounaki,

This can't be used to vape, it is purely used for cooking. This also contains Diacetyl so we do not recommend this to be vaped.

What flavours have you tried from us?

Hi Zouzounaki,

This can't be used to vape, it is purely used for cooking. This also contains Diacetyl so we do not recommend this to be vaped.

What flavours have you tried from us?

I have loads, too many to list. Most of my flavours are FA.

I was just thinking mozzarella could be excellent with sweet fruits.

Back
Top Bottom