What's new

65% off sale

I hope everyone enjoyed the sale this weekend!

It is now over, but we will be announcing a competition tomorrow so keep your ear to the ground.

As ever if there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Hello,

I'm glad the coupon was working. What did you go for in the end?

I didn't, sorry. there was only a couple in the section where the discount applied that I was interested in so didn't seem worth the postage cost. TBH I have far too many concentrates anyway but the 65% thing just grabbed me. I'll give yours a go when I work my way through the ones I already have. hope it was a worthwhile offer for you though :)

@everything liquid uk tried the new mango yesterday, blimey it's fantastic, ive not come across a stand alone flavour that works this well on its own. So glad I took a gamble and ordered the 100ml haven't tried the mint bubblegum yet but hoping it's in the same class, awesome stuff.

@everything liquid uk tried the new mango yesterday, blimey it's fantastic, ive not come across a stand alone flavour that works this well on its own. So glad I took a gamble and ordered the 100ml haven't tried the mint bubblegum yet but hoping it's in the same class, awesome stuff.

Hello Unclebilbo,

Very glad that you enjoy the mango flavour so much! We're very proud of our whole range to be honest. They're all really tasty as stand alone or when mixed together as well.

I'm sure you're going to love the mint bubble gum as well!

If there is ever anything we can do for you please do no hesitate to get in contact.

Back
Top Bottom