What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Told "you can't smoke that in here sir" in Tesco today

Im just gonna check what the policy is regarding alabama hot pockets are in tesco the next time im in work.....i dont remember seeing it written down anywhere......

Im just gonna check what the policy is regarding alabama hot pockets are in tesco the next time im in work.....i dont remember seeing it written down anywhere......

That's the second time i've heard that phrase today and i don't enjoy the image it injects in to my brain .

Although i maintain they should be called Ammington hot pockets as that's where the lovely 60 year old lady from work lives and i've been telling everyone she invented them .

alas, that is an urban myth

Which has become rampant these days given pollution effecting population numbers of the rural myth. If only people cared for them as much as they do butterflies.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Which has become rampant these days given pollution effecting population numbers of the rural myth. If only people cared for them as much as they do butterflies.
The butterflies are becoming extinct ... isn't that another urban moth?

So have we managed to establish anything yet with this thread other than 1 bloke thinks he should be able to vape in a place where everyone else wouldn't ? or is it all about masturbation ? I thought that was a myth !

is it all about masturbation ?

I've never masturbated in Tesco, nor have I vaped afterwards.

However, if you see a melon with a hole in it on the fruit and veg aisle, might wanna give it a miss.

I've never masturbated in Tesco, nor have I vaped afterwards.

However, if you see a melon with a hole in it on the fruit and veg aisle, might wanna give it a miss.

Fook me, a melon, that's thinking big ! Thanks for the heads up & watch them fruits !!!! ;) I was thinking of progressing from a plumb to an orange with a view of hitting the grapefruit stand by the year's end, totally bypassing the lemons of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom