What's new

Told "you can't smoke that in here sir" in Tesco today

I cant understand what the big fuss is about wanting to vape while shopping anyway .When you smoked you new you had to wait while you got outside so why dont you just do same with vapeing .Its not a competition to see who gets told off or not or to see who gets away with it (childish) .Vapeing is all about health and pulling away from the cigs .So just look at it that way after all it only takes 20mins or so to shop surely you can wait for a vape...This just my opinion ;)

On a serious note, i personally believe that vapers should not vape openly ie be seen to be ok in public places.

I dont see why vaping should become a "cool new thing" - its a means to stop smoking

If you where still a smoker, wouldnt you get pissed off with these vapers?

If you where a non smoker, non vaper, does it reflect vaping positively that vapers act as if they have the right to blow vapour into peoples faces, and what impression do you think that gives?

End of the day, you can go do your shopping then vape outside, as you would have done when smoking...

Vaping is socially not aceptable, as is being pissed up, or farting

I could stand in tesco and let my arse rip after a curry, but im not going to just because i can and Tesco dont have a policy not to... its socially not acceptable.

To be perfectly honest the post above is spot on. I have been known to have a crafty toke in places I knew deep down I shouldn't, but you've got to have a few brains - who wants a clouded up shop/cafe/cinema, unless it's stated it's a vape friendly joint - which lets face it is a niche market? Those days are long gone.

To be perfectly honest the post above is spot on. I have been known to have a crafty toke in places I knew deep down I shouldn't, but you've got to have a few brains - who wants a clouded up shop/cafe/cinema, unless it's stated it's a vape friendly joint - which lets face it is a niche market? Those days are long gone.

Ah ye, i do admit to sneaky vapes in toilets, and in open spaces, outside work etc... i must admit it kinda added to me keeping off the fags.. it filled that getting away with a sneaky fag at work void :P but ye i knew its was wrong and my bad, but getting away with it was the aim lol..

I went out for the evening and ended up in Wetherspoons, I was vaping and one of the staff come over to tell me off about it. I had been vaping in their numerous times before. So fair enough, I put it away. next time I was in there I had to top up the Nautilus mini before proceeding outside to vape, the same staff member come over to tell me off... again. I then lectured him about badgering vapers for sorting their gear out before going out in the cold to vape. If a smoker is entitled to prepare a cigarette indoors; a vaper can do the same with their vape.

I rarely go in there anymore now, my other local has a lovely environment, great beer, lovely bar staff and allow vapers to vape indoors. :) xx

I'm guessing since you were using a vamo you weren't making any effort to be stealthy or subtle about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Well if you mean me, This Vamo is a side by side, so smaller than a king size cig packet and smaller than a superking packet with the protank on. It is very easy to be subtle,

Well if you mean me, This Vamo is a side by side, so smaller than a king size cig packet and smaller than a superking packet with the protank on. It is very easy to be subtle,

Ahh, fair enough. I had this mental image of someone strolling into tesco with a 2ft robot dildo baseball bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom