What's new

Tobacco free by 2040.

This is like saying the world would be alcohol free if we had strong government intervention. Nice thought but not going to happen. There will always be a market for vice.

"The time has come for the world to acknowledge the unacceptability of the damage being done by the tobacco industry and work towards a world essentially free from the... sale of tobacco products."

Sounds great doesn't it? Until you realise that harm reduction is not on their agenda at all - they see vaping as using tobacco products.

The "turbo-charged" International effort against its use is aimed right as us too.

"Experts call for a tobacco-free world by 2040"

haha. Amateurs call for a cull of all experts by 2039.

Last edited:
I'd like to see them stop half of Asia smoking, that and 3rd world countries are the growth market.

If people enjoy something leave them to it. I don't feel right agreeing with this anymore now as a vaper than I did as a smoker. Would be double standards on my part.

If people enjoy something leave them to it. I don't feel right agreeing with this anymore now as a vaper than I did as a smoker. Would be double standards on my part.

Fair play mate. We're not that far removed from smokers, in fact, i was one & really i guess i'm only just removed, not far from ! People are people, respect.

Back
Top Bottom