What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Snus stories....by KMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElsaBubs - I believe that @kurlmestoopid doesn't like mess... Hence why she wants to swallow. Saves her finding something to spit it out into, or even onto!
So, It could be put down to laziness... ;)

Just kidding KMS... About the lazy part...

Im seriously beginning to wonder if yours and @Soldier Blue 's e-liquids are spiked with some Cyber Crush on KMS additive. Is it in PG or VG? and where the hell can I mass market it? @MrKraken...since you are keen on me banging you with the ban hammer...Ideas :P

Look KMS, all I'm saying is that some times things are meant to be. Don't fight it, embrace it - I may have a small appendage but I have a tongue like a Bengal tiger and I can breath through my ears for an hour and a half.......if I have to wait till Vapefest then so be it, but in 2014 after I've finished with you it won't be called 'Vapefest' it shall be called 'Vagfest'.........:P:P:P:P:P:P

Look KMS, all I'm saying is that some times things are meant to be. Don't fight it, embrace it - I may have a small appendage but I have a tongue like a Bengal tiger and I can breath through my ears for an hour and a half.......if I have to wait till Vapefest then so be it, but in 2014 after I've finished with you it won't be called 'Vapefest' it shall be called 'Vagfest'.........:P:P:P:P:P:P

SB > :whipping2: <KMS

:imwstupid :angrymob::flames::gunban::assassin::yoda::guns:
we guna have a big dutty scrap at vapefest in the middle of the vendor tent then Soldier Blue? hahahahaha.
or will it be some kind of vape related contest to win the girl :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rofl:

:imwstupid :angrymob::flames::gunban::assassin::yoda::guns:
we guna have a big dutty scrap at vapefest in the middle of the vendor tent then @Soldier Blue? hahahahaha.
or will it be some kind of vape related contest to win the girl :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rofl:

The thing I always like about these events is the 'Spit Roast' or is it the 'Hog Roast' ?????? I always get the two mixed up. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom