POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

second hand vaping

Discussion in 'Tobacco Harm Reduction' started by dowsett, Aug 12, 2016.

1. steel354

steel354 Initiate

That's a very good and comprehensive list of links that I'll probably make use of in the future.

• Thank Thank x 1
  2. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

Got bored reading after a few as most are from 2014 when everything was new and no research had been done.

3. paul-7

paul-7 Achiever

second hand vaping certainly works out cheaper ;)

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. StrawberryRipple

StrawberryRipple Veteran

5. Maniac

Maniac Postman

IMO it`s better to have a decent MTL vape in that case. In winter i try to use only somewhat MTL (aspire Triton, classic) with 50/50 VG and PG ratio. Works flawlessly, much less clouds and i don`t need to wait that VG to freeze off

6. jay2

jay2 Postman

:2thumbsup: Kudos for the mention of the health benefits of nicotine. I think a lot of us are aware of this, but it rarely gets a mention.

As for the OP's actual question...

People can have allergic reactions and other sensitivitivie to various e-juice ingredients, same us with other "harmless" substances that we eat such as nuts , berries etc. So none of this research etc rules out the possibility that particular juice contained something that was bad for you and your daughter.

Personally, I find that PG in the vape sets off my asthma, and that vaping certain spices gives me mouth ulcers.

#36 jay2, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  7. Eliquids NOW

Eliquids NOW Vendor

Vape is considered very safe that's why i think that it is surely a coincidence.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. EmbraSewerRat

EmbraSewerRat Veteran

necro29844976_lrg.jpg

9. Simon@87

Simon@87 Member

i am just some weirdo who still vape outside of my flat. so i basically avoid to vape around people:-))))

10. Lazydrippin

Lazydrippin Initiate

Tbh, I just try not to annoy people with it, if someone notices I’m vaping and goes out of their way position themselves close to me such as in an empty area with maybe 2-3 other people and they complain that just annoys me, I’ll always try to position myself away from people when vaping if possible because I’m never sure how others are going to react to it, however there was one occasion where someone came into the vape shop and complained about me vaping, so that was a bit ridiculous