What's new

Salt nicotine: Pros and Cons

Did you ever use nicotine salts?

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
Trying some Straw High from Dr. Salt today which I've brought to work with me in a Kayfun v3 mini
The overall flavour isn't very strong. There's a vague strawberry on the inhale but i'm not really getting the cream

Does anyone know the PG/VG ratio for the DR. Salt liquids please?
50/50 buddy.

Be interested in your views on this eyeball, let me know how you get on. [emoji1] [emoji1]
I've already written in Simon's mtl thread but just to update I'm still awaiting the promised element nic salt range so took a punt at the Dr salt. Tried the raspberry wham bar one today and nearly put myself on my arse. 20mg 50/50 was incredibly smooth in a toptank nano with a restricted lung hit on a 0.5 coil at 25w (ish). Very quick nic rush From head to toe. The juice itself is lightly flavoured so not as offensive as you would think. I imagine this could seriously minimize your juice intake so not sure all manufacturers will see any benefit to switching initially. Would definitely recommend to a new convert.

I've already written in Simon's mtl thread but just to update I'm still awaiting the promised element nic salt range so took a punt at the Dr salt. Tried the raspberry wham bar one today and nearly put myself on my arse. 20mg 50/50 was incredibly smooth in a toptank nano with a restricted lung hit on a 0.5 coil at 25w (ish). Very quick nic rush From head to toe. The juice itself is lightly flavoured so not as offensive as you would think. I imagine this could seriously minimize your juice intake so not sure all manufacturers will see any benefit to switching initially. Would definitely recommend to a new convert.
Thanks mate.
Will be looking at the element nic salt range to use for stealth vape at work. Don't think it will be an ADV if it puts you on your arse like that.
Cheers Jon

Thanks mate.
Will be looking at the element nic salt range to use for stealth vape at work. Don't think it will be an ADV if it puts you on your arse like that.
Cheers Jon
God knows what the 50mg pods where like. I could be a lightweight now though as I usually mtl 12mg. Definitely good for stealth vaping. Plus I had 20 mg in a sub tank so it packed a punch. Would definitely cut down juice consumption.

Doesn't sound that nice to be honest? Just the name and the description on the website. Its like a psychological barrier.

Back
Top Bottom