What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pfizer recalls anti-smoking drug Chantix

My Brother used Zyoban and he managed to quit smoking i am talking about 15 plus years ago. So it does work for some. I guess it's like all chemicals, drugs, whatever they suit some but not others. I would suggest Champix had probably a higher intolerance than most drugs. I remember reading the whole list of side effects and i had suffered with all but a couple of them. Very nasty stuff i would advise against it vaping is the only thing that really works and doesn't make you ill. Patches give blisters and i scratched my arm till it bled and more. Gum etc made my stomach bad, same for sprays although they did help with less belly ache. Vaping side effects for new users is negligable apart from intolerance to say PG or another eliquid ingredient. The odd side effect is actually your body getting rid of all the chemicals in fags bar nicotine and you get withdraw slightly but the nic in vape helps because its the main thing addictive in fags.
Patches answer me this, why are we advised to use gloves when mixing?. then ask so why are people allowed to absorb it through their skin. And why are we allowed to eat crap or chew crap containing nicotine which most of ends up in the stomach yet there's worry over swallowing a bit of 3mg eliquid. anyone else think it's arse about face.

why are we advised to use gloves when mixing?. then ask so why are people allowed to absorb it through their skin. And why are we allowed to eat crap or chew crap containing nicotine which most of ends up in the stomach yet there's worry over swallowing a bit of 3mg eliquid. anyone else think it's arse about face.

gloves?! :54:

Yeah it makes no sense, it mostly 'scary nicotine' BS. There's people caning the fuck out of 50mg juice in the US, that might not be great for several reasons... but it's not killing people.

I think gloves are advised because no one knows what strength of Nic that people are mixing with.
I know i could have got my hands on some pure Nic in the past 1000mg you would need a lot more than
gloves to be safe from that shit.

I think gloves are advised because no one knows what strength of Nic that people are mixing with.
I know i could have got my hands on some pure Nic in the past 1000mg you would need a lot more than

The point i was trying to get across is the TPD rules are we can only legally buy 20mg max. back a few years it was 72mg max in the UK. If someone where to attempt to buy 1000ng strength via importing it and it gets examined you would be classed as importing an illegal drug. So the advice was based on 72mg strength. but whats the difference in getting it on your skin to wearing a patch. or saying its dangerous if swallowed when they make pharmaceuticals that go against the advice and they are also legal.
This points to corruption, we will sell you nicotine to swallow in mints or gum. but we will tell everyone that vape liquids are dangerous if swallowed due to the nicotine. I am attempting to show people the lies that get told to you. I am not saying Nic isn't dangerous i am arguing the fact that Big Pharma are giving people something that is against nicotine use recommendations. ie avoid contact with the skin and oral intake.

That's true, I didn't even consider that anything over 100mg was available anywhere.

Stuff is the work of the devil, stay away from it. Also be careful with tramadol, pregabalin and gabapentin. Amitriptyline is probably even worse.

Back
Top Bottom