What's new

Leave smokers alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't post either comment as a dig at you KMS so there is no need for you to explain anything.It just surprised me finding an article about smoking on a vaping forum,nothing sinister or intentionally confrontational or argumentative in my posts.

LOL Im sorry if I seem to be taking the piss, but we also talk about gaming, sheep, bodily functions, and mouth aparatuses to prevent wrinkles...why would an article about smoking surprise you when we were / are all smokers?

i dont bother anyne who chooses to smoke i explain to my friends the benefit of vaping but i dont look down on them as smokers and i think the original post is valid because it shows what has happened to smokers in the last ten years they've been villainised and we as vapers may be looked at the same way by some.

We already get looked down upon, by both smoker's and none smokers.

I was at my father in laws funeral last week, the wake was at his local pub.

Obvious first question at the bar, "can we vape in here?"

No worries was the reply, quite a few people had ego/ce4 set ups and were using them with the resulting wispy little clouds, I pulled out a selection of mechs and my vamo in 2x18650 mode then proceeded to create an atmosphere......

I was subject to quite a few disgruntled looks and someone said point blank "you should be made to use them in the smoking shelter, or just smoke properly"

Well, I didn't hesitate to correct everything wrong with that statement, but it did highlight, we are doomed in some people's eyes whatever we do.

On a more positive note, many of the smokers showed more than a passing interest, particularly when they tried a few different flavours and set ups, they simply were not aware vaping could not only replace smoking but could surpass it.

Last night ,Thursday 16 Jan 2014, i saw the tv advert for VIP E-Cigs ! Can't remember which channel now but hey anti smokers... Didi you like it ?
:no::lol1:

Last night ,Thursday 16 Jan 2014, i saw the tv advert for VIP E-Cigs ! Can't remember which channel now but hey anti smokers... Didi you like it ?
:no::lol1:

I saw it too. It was njoi. It basically said if you care about your smoker friend, give them an njoi. Not sure if I approve or not but I suppose it's a step in the right direction.

Sent from somewhere in Kent.
www.vapechat.co.uk - Vaping chat room

Vip ecigs have been advertising since before Christmas on channel 5, sorry, cigalikes? Really? If she likes the size of that, she'll bloody love my 2x18650 vamo with a fogger on lol

We already get looked down upon, by both smoker's and none smokers.

I was at my father in laws funeral last week, the wake was at his local pub.

Obvious first question at the bar, "can we vape in here?"

No worries was the reply, quite a few people had ego/ce4 set ups and were using them with the resulting wispy little clouds, I pulled out a selection of mechs and my vamo in 2x18650 mode then proceeded to create an atmosphere......

I was subject to quite a few disgruntled looks and someone said point blank "you should be made to use them in the smoking shelter, or just smoke properly"

Well, I didn't hesitate to correct everything wrong with that statement, but it did highlight, we are doomed in some people's eyes whatever we do.

On a more positive note, many of the smokers showed more than a passing interest, particularly when they tried a few different flavours and set ups, they simply were not aware vaping could not only replace smoking but could surpass it.

So nobody had a problem with vaping until you pulled out your self proclaimed penis substitute and started annoying people? Leave stuff like that to the your own home and try and vape responsibly, we are about to enter a shit storm as vapers and should all be doing our best to create a good impression.

Hows about no?

Would turn around to someone out for a night out and worse for wear and tell them they should only do that at home?

I was told I was fine to vape in there by the owners of the premises, they didn't have a problem with what I used or how I used it, I tend to feel that pandering to people's petty whims is half the problem, I shouldn't feel embarrassed about choosing to vape, I certainly shouldn't need to "keep it at home", same as I don't tell peopke not to wear offensively strong perfume or aftershave or tell people to bugger off and watch football at home, a habit imo far more offensive than vaping.

Well said @gords1001 It's not illegal, it's not dangerous to those around us, I have a collection of mods that I use in rotation, or whatever takes my fancy at the time....Sometimes it's A hammer which is stealthy, sometimes it's my Itaste 134 which isn't.....It's my choice as to what I vape with, and where I vape......I'm certainly not going to doff my cap and tug my forelock for anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom