What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Leave Smokers Alone ctd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I have aged 10 years, and can you please confirm what you mean by 'commercial partners??'

Your behaviour should be irritating to your commercial partners.

I'm not wasting any energy on you. Whilst you are entitled to your beliefs, you are just a wind up merchant , and I for one want nothing to do with you.

And I never said that to anyone on this forum before. Walk away peeps.

image.jpg

Wow. No trolls on POTV to speak of since I joined. And now a whole raft of them in the space of a month.

Christmas presents clearly don't hold the long term appeal that they used to.....

Wow, I have aged 10 years, and can you please confirm what you mean by 'commercial partners??'
PotV advertisers along with any other commercial arrangements in place that generate revenue for both parties of course.

There will be no love lost, but consider myself some lost numbers in your CPM/PPC count and a bit of lost revenue to your commercial partners. But I'm not putting up with the chihuahuas yelping any more because somebody has a mainstream opinion on something, won't put up with the snapping and is once again seen as a troll for starting a thread that wouldn't exist if you yourself hadn't added a post lock wind up troll to the original one.

Cue chihuahua yelping.

Dont hit yourself on the way out!
^
|
==================================================================================================

That is where the logout button is :)

This forum is NOT a commercial entity.....another thing you are wrong on. I love it when people resort to personal insults :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom