What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Has anyone seen this horrendousity?

Does this work on the same principle as the magic chip fryers that claim to make a plate of chips with one teaspoon of oil? I was in Argos the other day and they have at least 20 different ones. The chip industry is on the back foot!

Does this work on the same principle as the magic chip fryers that claim to make a plate of chips with one teaspoon of oil? I was in Argos the other day and they have at least 20 different ones. The chip industry is on the back foot!
No, of course not. Silly question, really.

Claims of lowered risk or health benefits for heat-not-burn tobacco products are based on industry-funded research
So what? It doesn't matter who funded it. What matters is that it's good science, and it appears to be. It's worth noting that the ANTZ haven't even tried to attack the science; they've just spouted a load of bullshit ad hominem arguments - for example, whining about who funded it.

So what? It doesn't matter who funded it. What matters is that it's good science, and it appears to be. It's worth noting that the ANTZ haven't even tried to attack the science; they've just spouted a load of bullshit ad hominem arguments - for example, whining about who funded it.

I didn't say it ...Just a copy paste of current Wiki info in the health section . A copy pasted article that I never stated that if stood for it or aginst it . If you had read a little further past the first line perhaps you would have saved me needing to reply to you . So take your "So what ?" and point it in another direction .

I didn't say it ...Just a copy paste of current Wiki info in the health section . A copy pasted article that I never stated that if stood for it or aginst it . If you had read a little further past the first line perhaps you would have saved me needing to reply to you . So take your "So what ?" and point it in another direction .
Wikipedia's content on HnB is written by the same people who wrote its content on e-cigs, and we all know how biased and misleading that is.

Wikipedia's content on HnB is written by the same people who wrote its content on e-cigs, and we all know how biased and misleading that is.

The same people that say we are ruled by lizard aliens from the planet gaetthelog could have written it. I dont know exactly what your trying to achieve here? Exactly what is your point? Are you trying to say that maybe everything I read in the Internet might not be absolutely concrete correct facts?? Are you saying maybe there is bias in some things.. And nobody here but you knows this and your letting us in on this big secret?

Back
Top Bottom