What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Giving up

It mght not be the nic it could be a brand or flavour or ingredient.

There are some that i cant vape. Its trial and error til you sus out what it is.

Yes I pop into a lot of shops as my job takes me all over the place but one day I wanted try Hangsen coffee and every shop I went in said sorry we don't do it in that strength

It mght not be the nic it could be a brand or flavour or ingredient.

There are some that i cant vape. Its trial and error til you sus out what it is.

You may be right there but I do find lower nics are better
Just thought that sounds rude

The shops stocking hangsen & dekang may not offer much range in the low/zero nic strength, as a high proportion of their customers will be fairly new vapers & demand will be for the 12-24mg strengths. Gourmet juice vendors online will offer a wider range of strengths & PG/VG ratio

I am new at this but before i took he plunge I over-researched everything (as I always do!) and came across something that might help.

Apparently a very small percentage of people have been found to have a mild intolerance of PG (one of the carriers used in e-liquids). This intolerance often results in heartburn, stomach ache and acid indigestion.
Sounds like what you are experiencing?

So when you next buy a juice, try and get one that is more VG based to see if that helps you.

Good luck on kicking the rollies for good :)

I am new at this but before i took he plunge I over-researched everything (as I always do!) and came across something that might help.

Apparently a very small percentage of people have been found to have a mild intolerance of PG (one of the carriers used in e-liquids). This intolerance often results in heartburn, stomach ache and acid indigestion.
Sounds like what you are experiencing?

So when you next buy a juice, try and get one that is more VG based to see if that helps you.

Good luck on kicking the rollies for good :)

When I first started I used high VG ones from a shop in Stockport but can't find shops that stock high VG locally
But saying that these Mr vapour ones I've got seem to be ok thanks

Back
Top Bottom