What's new

Daily Feckin Mail

Is the daily mail more like the Sunday sport or a students rag mag? Having a hard time deciding. Amazing how they make news out of not news. My mates wife's brother collapsed from a heart attack recently, I met him once, before I started vaping, but I did shake his hand. I can see the mails headlines now, man collapses, links to ecig user being the cause.

I will never ever buy the fucking shit rag for the amount of drivel they write. Sneaky devious bastard wording too. See how they slip in that Japan ecigs are unregulated, implying that's perhaps are, so that in x amount of months they can remind people how we are not either and shock, you perhaps thought we were? Then they can rehash the same Bollox story to emphasise the bullshit yet further down the line.

Funny, how the Japanese (according to the mail so may be complete bullshit) have their ecigs under the pharma umbrella that our government is so keen to have yet still somehow falls foul of the mails gaze. By gaze I mean general direction they are looking in (like Peter falk) rather than intense interest. The scribbling apes of the daily mail should be ashamed of themselves.

Is the daily mail more like the Sunday sport or a students rag mag? Having a hard time deciding. Amazing how they make news out of not news. My mates wife's brother collapsed from a heart attack recently, I met him once, before I started vaping, but I did shake his hand. I can see the mails headlines now, man collapses, links to ecig user being the cause.

I will never ever buy the fucking shit rag for the amount of drivel they write. Sneaky devious bastard wording too. See how they slip in that Japan ecigs are unregulated, implying that's perhaps are, so that in x amount of months they can remind people how we are not either and shock, you perhaps thought we were? Then they can rehash the same Bollox story to emphasise the bullshit yet further down the line.

Funny, how the Japanese (according to the mail so may be complete bullshit) have their ecigs under the pharma umbrella that our government is so keen to have yet still somehow falls foul of the mails gaze. By gaze I mean general direction they are looking in (like Peter falk) rather than intense interest. The scribbling apes of the daily mail should be ashamed of themselves.

Ps, ps, no offence meant to the late peter falk, I liked him, but he had a glass eye so fitted the statement, at least he did til I realised that the mail would need 2 glass eyes to justify their ignorance

pps. Now look, I have been infected my the daily mail, I just quoted myself FFS. It's how it all starts you know.

Back
Top Bottom