What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Biodegradable cig filters with flower seeds in them !

K

KulrMeStoopid

View attachment 16754

While I was guilty of a lot of cig butt flicking and not caring where it went, I wish my cigs had had these in them!

Hopefully ecigs will completely eradicate the need for something like this though!

Yeah. £50 fag butt fine pissed me off. Love the looks on the wardens faces when they see im vaping and not smoking so no more dosh outa me :D

Another plus point in the world of vaping. I wonder how many less fag butts there are being flicked about now?

I'm worried that they might be like tomato seeds, they can grow inside you.

Now that will look nice in the summer, when all those fag butts in the bushes get growing.
Surely they need banning, or at least regulating.
Think of all those commercial sunflower growers.

Biodegradable Cig buts !!! That's awesome, a bit late in the day like but brilliant. Even without the flower seed. WHY DON'T MANUFACTURES ALL USE 'EM ?

I never needed worry about this as my roll-ups were fully biodegradable as I never used filters.I did used to "tut-tut" whenever I saw a doorway full of filters,especially outside the fecking Maternity Unit doors.We have some royal lazy bastards round this town though,they'll be stood beside the fecking Bin @ a Bus Stop,yet STILL drop their butts as they board,even though the Bin isn't even an arm-stretch away.

Daft thought of the Night:

Why not insert cannabis seeds in them please?

Nice though but they wouldn't grow outside due to our lack of the correct climate.

Twitter - @sionreuben

Back
Top Bottom