What's new

A Billion Lives Movie

Yup,it needs to be on the internet,downloadable and DVD (maybe even Video,remember them) for people to purchase.
Smokers and Vapors have been banned from Pub`s,Cinemas Indoors and many places Outdoors too.How could they think a release at Cinemas only would work,really?
Yeah Aron is running around like a street begar. "Please watch my movie" In personal email exchange with him I told him I would by 10 dvds if available but no we have to go and sit in cinimas herded like cattle into a coral. F...k cinemas and f...k cinema owners [emoji14]

Nope no dvd or interet pay per view I refuse to give one cent of my money to a cinema proprietor.

So who f.......g cares I already know the basic concept of the movie....the coverups the bribery.....etc etc feĺlow jews trying to strangle fellow jews....it your own people Aron, that are the c...nts strangling your movie.

Its your own people that own cinimas in most instances, pharmaceutical companies, tobaccos companies.

They are the ones you did a wikileaks on now they will have their revenge on your movie.

Either Aron, be philanthropic and share your movie with the cyberspace comunity to enjoy and likewise the home viewer audience or be a scrooge and try and hoard it for imaginary cinema screening.

At the moment the scrooge description and hat fits Aron enjoy.

The Prophet Nickolaith hath spoken.

Well, for one thing cinemas are sadly not in decline! Personally I hate them, grubby money grabbing hell holes - but they continue to see their profits increasing year on year. They were one of the few types of business that continued to grow their profits throughout the recession!

The other point I'm not too sure about. Aaron and possibly others involved in making this film have given up a huge chunk of time to make it. I don't know whether they were paid much in advance, or whether they self funded, or whether they get a profit share. Either way, are they not entitled to try to earn some money for all the time they invested before they release their product to the world for free?

Well, for one thing cinemas are sadly not in decline! Personally I hate them, grubby money grabbing hell holes - but they continue to see their profits increasing year on year. They were one of the few types of business that continued to grow their profits throughout the recession!

The other point I'm not too sure about. Aaron and possibly others involved in making this film have given up a huge chunk of time to make it. I don't know whether they were paid much in advance, or whether they self funded, or whether they get a profit share. Either way, are they not entitled to try to earn some money for all the time they invested before they release their product to the world for free?
Sure they are entitled to earn some money....I never said for free.....sell it on dvd's ...pay for view events...the problem being as I said, major cinema networks conider it a production not worth screening.....not guaranteed of a paying audience.

What is really pissing people off is they reserve tickets at proposed venues then suffer disapontment...event cancelled...lack of interest...you need a f....ing crystal ball to work out which f......g proposed venue will not suffer the same fate.

Whislt Aron's efforts are loved by the vaping fraternity it would seem that of the vaping fraternity there are not many lovers of Cinema complexes.

I just did jew town bollywood trying to screw over their own black sheep for daring to expose the corruption of jew owned companies.

From my correspondence with Aaron the producer and asking him if I could buy at least 10 of the movie on DVD's as I wanted them as gifts for people his reply was a flat no as he is trying to recoup his production costs. The other issue he has to having it released as pay per view events and onto something like netflix there is a heap of software out there whereby you can record the whole movie and then the dishonest dudes will sell it off to interested parties...Piracy.

Back
Top Bottom