What's new

Vaping and the warm weather

Squonk softly when the sun is out. Or leaking juice is not in doubt. [emoji16]

Thanks for the reminder. I've been wondering if it was the tank's O-rings that were causing the leakage when i vaped in the heat of my car.

Nope it's the high temperature... things leak more in the warm weather.
If you tend to do TC like I do then it's even worse because mods assume an ambient temperature of about 20c and guess the coil temp based on that... if it's too hot or too cold it throws everything out of whack.

Also because both hot weather and vaping dehydrate you remember to drink more water.

Travelling with Tanks in planes to sunnier climes can be a pain too - the juice will leak out of the tanks!

Thanks at lot. Me and OH have only been vaping for a month so are learning lots from you guys

Does anyone one else hold their toots out of the car window when driving, just to cool it down a bit? Maybe thats just me...

Travelling with Tanks in planes to sunnier climes can be a pain too - the juice will leak out of the tanks!

To be honest, I have been watching this thread for some time, and have never encountered problems such as those mentioned.
For example, last year my work took me on 16 aircraft, no problems.
Turkey, pretty warm, particularly in July, Texas, pretty warm, and bloody humid, Greece, bloody hot in August, again no problems.
With spending so much time in hot places I love to be warm at home, thermostat is currently on 26 degrees, again no problem.

Or am I just lucky ??????

To be honest, I have been watching this thread for some time, and have never encountered problems such as those mentioned.
For example, last year my work took me on 16 aircraft, no problems.
Turkey, pretty warm, particularly in July, Texas, pretty warm, and bloody humid, Greece, bloody hot in August, again no problems.
With spending so much time in hot places I love to be warm at home, thermostat is currently on 26 degrees, again no problem.

Or am I just lucky ??????

You probably are lucky to have tanks that don't leak - which ones do u take?

My Kanger tanks, SMOK and Pharaoh all leaked.... haven't taken my Ammit or other tanks with me, but maybe it's certain types do.
They don't leak when I'm ON holiday and it's hot, just on the plane.

Back
Top Bottom