What's new

Vapers...Please do NOT boil your batteries....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt use 3.7V for a calculation. A fresh battery will be knocking arou d 4.2 ;)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I thought it was a clever troll post in itself, which it would have been if true. It reminds me of my Aunty Nellie who used to dry her shoes in the oven and kept forgetting about them, god rest her soul.

Lithium and water alone is interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you guys are taking this post too seriously. It's meant as a (trolling) joke. 0.07 ohms? That's practically a short! It's a subtle warning for all of us to do our own research and not just blindly follow advice from "dick heads".

Eh, I bet the guy meant .7

I think you guys are taking this post too seriously. It's meant as a (trolling) joke. 0.07 ohms? That's practically a short! It's a subtle warning for all of us to do our own research and not just blindly follow advice from "dick heads".

Dennis mate, you can fire a 0.07 build on some batteries. I know as I use one. But, you need to leave a rest period, and keep checking on the battery temp.
So, not advisable, but you can.

Ps. Nobody try it as I don't want to be blamed.

Pps. Still laughing at this, what a knob

Dennis mate, you can fire a 0.07 build on some batteries. I know as I use one. But, you need to leave a rest period, and keep checking on the battery temp.
So, not advisable, but you can.

Ps. Nobody try it as I don't want to be blamed.

Pps. Still laughing at this, what a knob

How many loops of 24 gauge kanthal for that?
2?
I assume there is thicker wire available.
Also, that's pulling 60A!
I'd have to Shunt my two 30A Sonys together to push that envelope. Lol.
What's highest constant current 18650 available?

How many loops of 24 gauge kanthal for that?
2?
I assume there is thicker wire available.
Also, that's pulling 60A!
I'd have to Shunt my two 30A Sonys together to push that envelope. Lol.
What's highest constant current 18650 available?

Basically, 4 wraps of 22awg around a 1.8mm screwdriver. The 30amp rating is continuous, the purple efests I'm using (30 amp) have a 60 amp burst rating. But, for a max of 75 seconds...

Whoa! Thought I was maxxed out at 0.2... Even so, it just sucks up my juice almost as if I sucked it out with a straw myself..
What's the 0..07 experience like?

WOW! Was just about to take a hot bath and kill two birds with one stone like, glad I seen this thread you saved my bacon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom