What's new

Vapers...Please do NOT boil your batteries....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert Einstien said:

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

He was right.

Oops, it was hydrogen. And stupidity.

Hydrogen makes up 3/4 of the mass of the Univerxe - or it did 30 years ago when I did this stuff at uni.

The usual reckoning of time to leave with lithium cells is 60C. Boiling them for any length of time could get.

Interesting.

In a bad way.

Well there's certainly some more hydrogen added to the universe after that fools antics :)

FUCKING PRICELESS!
on a more positive note this could make a great series of vids for youtube hmmmmm

Please tell me i did not just read that?!
No cure for stupidity, i am surprised the Daily Fail hasn't made a story about this....

I was under the impression that everyone knew water and electric don't mix. (unless your stunning fish or something like)
Or don't they teach that in schools anymore.
Makes using the wrong charger sound plausible though.

how much is that dodo in the window.. the one with the battery fail. i boiled it in some hot water. and it made my poor m16 sail!

LOL
Natural selection, his blood-line will be gone very soon.

I think you guys are taking this post too seriously. It's meant as a (trolling) joke. 0.07 ohms? That's practically a short! It's a subtle warning for all of us to do our own research and not just blindly follow advice from "dick heads".

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398579081453.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398579081453.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 268
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom