What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Oh dear ...... Potential Wismec Predator 510 problem

Just a heads up for those that might be considering this mod. Just seen this and there seems to be possibly a problem with the 510.

Dunno how common a problem this is, but might be worth a watch for those that own it or considering it.
Hope that helps and all the best .

Last edited:
thanks for posting.
was posted yesterday by grimm green so its happening a lot.
ordered the day before so will find out when i get it on monday.

thanks for posting.
was posted yesterday by grimm green so its happening a lot.
ordered the day before so will find out when i get it on monday.
You're welcome. Pretty much a nightmare if this is a common problem. Shame really as it looks like it has good features otherwise. Anyway i hope it gets sorted out by wismec soon for any peeps who may have this problem.

Been speaking to Steven at SR Vapes about this. I was looking to get one, but he's waiting on a response from Wismec regarding this new issue. He's wondering ( and trying to find out ) if the issues are just with pre-release review models, and the actual production models are unaffected.

I remember the same complaint with the Wismec Noisy Cricket II. I have one and ( touch wood ) it's been solid as a rock for months.

I'll update this thread when Steven gets back to me tomorrow with his findings.

Mine is slightly raised like in the review videos so I'm guessing if tank is screwed in really tight then when unscrewed this is where it's losening the rivet.

I've had my wismec predator for a total 21 days..... this has happened today.... SUCKS!!!! but i attempted to place the negative screw back into it, however doing this the mod will read nearly exactly half of what the ohms of my coil should be...

Really hope they do a recall because before this issue the mod was amazing!!

Been speaking to Steven at SR Vapes about this. I was looking to get one, but he's waiting on a response from Wismec regarding this new issue. He's wondering ( and trying to find out ) if the issues are just with pre-release review models, and the actual production models are unaffected.

I remember the same complaint with the Wismec Noisy Cricket II. I have one and ( touch wood ) it's been solid as a rock for months.

I'll update this thread when Steven gets back to me tomorrow with his findings.

did you hear back?

Please rename this I found it not just the predator .... its all of wismec products that suffer from 510 issues! it why we won't stock them as it annoy customers I did sell a few back in the rx200 day and only got 5 in to see how they went 3 of them was returned all with 510 issues, I really don't get why wismec hasn't fixed this issue over the years

Wismec are doing their best to match smok in the complaint department. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

We need another rival company to launch an Alexa "Lex" Woods (main woman character in Alien Vs Predator) mod to come and wipe the floor with these problem prone mods

Back
Top Bottom