What's new

Nitecore DigiCharger (D4) possible recall.

Who's site? I had a look around last night and couldn't find this info about the negative rail :-S

Can I get a link ?

This is the link for you. it's the nitecore BlogSpot (on their site (I think)).

Identification Guide for Nitecore Charger Users

ffs, just realised this applies to the i4, not d4.
Sorry for the misinformation. I suppose i4 owners can at least identify now. sorry again.

Last edited:
I think this is relating to a fake copy. If you got yours from a reputable dealer should be safe but as posted above check the spelling

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hi mate I just wanted to point out that the fakes are that food even the reputable vendors get conned so it is worth checking who ever the people bought from. I know this because mine was fake and bought from a POTV vendor of the month who is a very trusted vendor who I have bought from in the past. He sent me an email to say he was unaware of fakes and found he had a lot of them so even good vendors get conned.. I got a full refund and refund the money it cost me to send it back and was told he will not be getting any more from Nitecore chargers as his research showed there was way to many fakes about.
JustDave was it you who Pm'd me letting me know coz I would like to thank you and if not thanks to who ever it was that Pm'd me to ask me to check

It seems there could be more to this..... curiosity got the better of me and I dismantled my charger. authentic chargers have nitecores capacitors, and even though my packaging shows the misspelling, my charger is definitely not fake.

I'm getting conspiracy head on here, and throwing it out that nitecore fluffed up the spelling and dumped them. as they're being sold on, nitecore hasn't received their map(?), and won't honour warranty. much easier to declare a fake maybe?

I'm the kind of nerd who always keeps the box - just checked mine and thankfully "worldwide" is spelled correctly, so I'm pretty sure I'm safe :)

Back
Top Bottom