What's new

Nitecore DigiCharger (D4) possible recall.

If anyone bought any model of nitecore charger from us then you have nothing to worry about
as all our chargers come directly from nitecore .
there are fakes about so please take a bit of time and check for your own safety

Thanks for the reassurance. I got mine from you probably six month ago and sods law, I chucked the packaging out last Friday :)

The are due to be shipped to us today
should be here by Friday or next week Tuesday

I'll wait for you then I got my batteries and turbo from you didn't really think about dodgy chargers but I bought from what I thought was a reputable vendor that is quite prominent on here
Still no email even though they are aware of the issue.

just received one of those chargers today bought it of here and it has the wordwidc on the box so it look like i bought a dodgey one i`am not blaming the person i bought it of as i have no way of knowing if he knew about this or not but i`m guessing not as this info has only been out a few days now i have contacted the person so now to see what happens

Last edited:
Glad I literally just placed my order through a vendor rather than eBay!
My heart just sank as I opened this thread :18:

I have the Nitecore "Intellicharger i4", it's a different beast right?

I wouldn't even ask but... magnets do stick to the positive pins.

Glad I came across this thread. Was planning on buying this charger this week, so I will make sure to go with a reputable vendor rather than trying to score a bargain. With this kind of thing, especially when you have young kids, its better to be safe than sorry.

I have the Nitecore "Intellicharger i4", it's a different beast right?

I wouldn't even ask but... magnets do stick to the positive pins.

Hiya Gorman,

Yep, the D4 and i4 are different.

Don't mean to scare you but if you still have the packaging check the spelling on it just incase, as you'd think if there were clones of the D4, there would be clones of the others too.

Better to be safe than sorry. Probably nothing to worry about though.

Glad I came across this thread. Was planning on buying this charger this week, so I will make sure to go with a reputable vendor rather than trying to score a bargain. With this kind of thing, especially when you have young kids, its better to be safe than sorry.

Get one from myepack. Totally genuine.

Open it up it should have Nitecroe capacitors in, if you don't fancy playing with the springs do the magnet test.

Magnets shouldn't stick to the positive end.

According to their site, magnets should not stick to the negative rail either.

My D4 has a non magnetic +ive, but magnetic -ive. Mine is fake, but I've had it 5 months now so I'm stuffed for sending it back.
I can't believe I've trusted this overnight thinking it was the safest charger ever

According to their site, magnets should not stick to the negative rail either.

My D4 has a non magnetic +ive, but magnetic -ive. Mine is fake, but I've had it 5 months now so I'm stuffed for sending it back.
I can't believe I've trusted this overnight thinking it was the safest charger ever

Who's site? I had a look around last night and couldn't find this info about the negative rail :-S

Can I get a link ?

Back
Top Bottom