What's new

News article - Eliquid Storage

My vape tin.
Clearly labelled, locked, etc :)

DSCN0572.jpg

EDIT: I think I need a bigger tin!

DSCN0573.jpg

Last edited:
On the desk and under the desk - no kids or pets in this house! ;)

Attachments

• on the desk.jpg
    on the desk.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 375
  • under the desk.jpg
    under the desk.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 348
My cat isn't interested and my daughter only steals liquid to use herself..

Why educate when there's outrage to be had.

Take a bow daily fail, take a bow.

It is pleasing however to see pics of how you good peeps store your vaping bits and bobs. More please. :D

Last edited:
If one of my bottles happens to fall (say an upside down one on the bookshelf) my two year old will run over, pick it up and seek me out like a sniffer dog to get me to put it back on the shelf.

They know its daddys stuff and not for playing with. Thats down to education. I didn't need skull and crossbones stickers (they'd have thought it was something to do with pirates), just they understand they shouldn't play with it as its hazardous.

I don't let my kids anywhere near nasty, dangerous e liquid. Only good old fashioned cigarettes for them.

Safety first!

*I have no children

All my kids know not to touch anything of mine. That includes not only eliquid but also my sweets, chocolate biscuits, Coca Cola, my shampoo and my soap. I don't lock anything vape related away, just keep it all in the end room where they know not to touch. I do struggle to keep tabs on the chocolate biscuits though. Vaping has killed one dog, how many people has tobacco killed?

Back
Top Bottom