Vape Superstore
What's new

Mooch's fake Samsung 25r alert

No offence, mate but not sure many of us here in UK will order all the way from Texas.
(Not exclusively but predominantly UK forum)

Oh, none taken. It was merely a suggestion. I thought they did International orders as well.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
We have a lot of good cell suppliers in the UK, at least five of them are the number one!

The UK's No.1 authorised supplier 100% Genuine & Authentic guaranteed.

The Uk's #1 trusted source, the UK's leading retailer, genuine, batch tested and competitively priced.

The No.1 18650 battery supplier. Free Delivery, Unbeatable Price and Service.

The UK's #1 battery and charger site. UK's Lowest Prices, 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.

and unknown to me until google told me, we also have.....

The UK's #1 of Genuine and Trusted 18650 batteries, Lowest Prices Quality Assured.

... neat huh? ;)

Vape Green
Vape Club
I hope they are also the best at helping out a customer who's just realised they ordered the wrong batteries. Was in a rush before eating and everything disappeared from my shopping cart just as I was about to order so instead of waiting until I finished eating I rushed it and ordered the VTC6 instead of the VTC5A

AcmeFog
I hope they are also the best at helping out a customer who's just realised they ordered the wrong batteries. Was in a rush before eating and everything disappeared from my shopping cart just as I was about to order so instead of waiting until I finished eating I rushed it and ordered the VTC6 instead of the VTC5A
Email immediately then or PM the man himself, if you're talking about Fogstar? He's a member of this forum.

Premier Ecigs

Motto of the story:
Ordering batteries on an empty stomach can seriously damage your integrity. [emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom