What's new

KSL S Mod battery hard short when battery put in the wrong way

Little update.

I've been talking with a lass from the company and getting rather frustrated by the communication that they have been putting out and the fact it seems almost like they are just ignoring what has been going on.

Looking back through the conversation I think it is more an issue with language, I don't speak French or Chinese and they don't understand a fat twat in a shed from Scotland!

However I think they are getting it now and I thought I would share this as it shows that they are trying.

I'm hoping they will be putting out a new communcication on their social media as well that reflects what they have said below :)

"Thank you for your feedback, Mark. We have recognized some default devices were found in the first batch but they are not the majorities. Problem related to reverse polarity security flawed by poor programming, as default products represent a small quantity, so as to make sure no such problem will happen again, we have reprogrammed all the mods in our warehouse in France. All S Mods are double-checked and tested before delivery starting from August 18th, we have made a product recall to our customers which includes wholesale, retail, user's level. we have made announcement on fb to invite customers who came across issues or even those who need an answer to their doubt or question to contact us directly. When there is problem, we should solve it properly. This is what our 30 years' experiences in electronic business taught us."

Result by the fat lad in a shed:)..... seems 30 years experience in electronics is not enough for them to get their shit right...I will wait another 30, then consider them:)

@Astral Just wanted to check if you're aware of this as I saw you got one in recently :)

Thanks for the heads up @scottish-jim, yeah I did see this post before choosing the review device but sought several reassurances from Health Cabin first. They were very adamant this is no longer an issue and the problem has been rectified. I'll still be cautious when using it though.

Kindest regards.

Back
Top Bottom