What's new

Be Careful when Drilling.. Warning Graphic Image

Lol.....but as I live like a trappist monk ;) and all of the female members live miles away, I am safe to say things like this:)

As for 'multi-tasking' I would rather fuck one thing up at a time, than be like a female and fuck up several.......then blame it all on blokes :lol1:
Safe no more my friend.... :whipping:

Safe no more my friend.... :whipping:

Err....Umm....this really should be a lesson as to why old threads can come and bite you in the arse :D

I take it all back, if it wasnt for females, I wouldnt be the the position I am in........2 failed marriages and £195k poorer :lol1:

Err....Umm....this really should be a lesson as to why old threads can come and bite you in the arse :D

I take it all back, if it wasnt for females, I wouldnt be the the position I am in........2 failed marriages and £195k poorer :lol1:
Blame all the members here who advised me to trawl through old threads and see what I could learn..... :muhaha:

You guys aren't all that hot when it comes to brains. A male friend of mine was trying to make a hole in the bottom of a plastic plant pot using a Stanley knife, slipped and promptly sliced his thumb muscle wide open leaving a gaping great 4 inch tear.

Back
Top Bottom