What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

YouTube possible clampdown on reviewers

I was hoping when we leave the EU we won't have to come under any restrictions apart from our own in regards to arsebook and youtube but this won't happen

Very few of the fb and yt rules that people get all arsey about are anything to do with the EU.

In fact, I can only really think of one...

The rest come directly from the country in which those companies are based - the land of the fee ;)

Very few of the fb and yt rules that people get all arsey about are anything to do with the EU.

In fact, I can only really think of one...

The rest come directly from the country in which those companies are based - the land of the fee ;)

your right there I should have said when we leave we could set up the uk version of you tube but that's like me trying to chuck a fridge up the stairs

Vic's had another strike on his channel and is now suspended for another 14 days.

They should clamp down on that @todd - I’m always amazed he gets away with that colour balance.

Noticed a lot of the vape reviewer's are backing up content to vimeo, dailymotion ect and many are using periscope. Especially those who double dip with dab stuff.
I'm wondering if you can produce leader channels that show item's that comply with tobacco regulations and then link into larger age subscription channels.
it's a pain for sure but there's a lot of money at stake.

Vic's had another strike on his channel and is now suspended for another 14 days.

the other flip side is if someone flags the videos with youtube and they get enough people putting flags up then you're buggered from the start if I faced this I would be saying I'm taking a short break back in a couple of weeks if you wake the dragon then forget it, if you can tip toe past.....

So @todd and @Vaping Biker what do you think ? is it getting harder will what is happening to vic happen to you guys

I kinda covered my thoughts on it in a couple of posts way earlier in the thread buddy. None of us are immune.
500+ videos a minute are uploaded to YouTube which is why they use machine learning to find stuff they don't want, given 'manual review' though most vape content is against their rules.

Vaping with Vic will be uploading vids to BitChute and Facebook page alongside Youtube. He doesn't hold out much hope that Youtube will be viable for much longer.

Back
Top Bottom