What's new

YouTube possible clampdown on reviewers

Well, considering I originally said they "should know" about it, not "will know", you haven't actually got any position to say that I'm wrong at all.

Seems a pretty poor curriculum though if it doesn't even touch on the regulations that affect the dissemination of digital media.

Wrong :P

Can you show me an example of someone getting sued in court for posting vape reviews on YouTube or any other platform?

I don't think it would come to that (court) YouTube simply shut it down and remove all content, current and past and delete the account....no need for lawyers n court n shit.... it's all gone.

3 years studying digital media and the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act 1998 never came up?

Either that, or you graduated in 1972.

Nice edit.

I actually graduated in 2015. Not once in 3 years was COPPA brought up on that course. I genuinely don't care if you believe me or not, that is the truth.

Nice edit.

I actually graduated in 2015. Not once in 3 years was COPPA brought up on that course. I genuinely don't care if you believe me or not, that is the truth.

I edited nothing.

Also, I never accused you of lying about it.

Maybe do an English language course next.

I edited nothing.

Also, I never accused you of lying about it.

Maybe do an English language course next.

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually dyslexic and without going into too much detail overcame a lot to get my degree.

Also, my English was good enough to get a research proposal accepted for a masters course.

I'll just leave this here...

https://courses.leeds.ac.uk/g856/digital-media-ba said:
At the same time, you’ll gain a good grounding in legislation, policy and regulation surrounding digital media

Back
Top Bottom