What's new

Your chance to save POTV, UKV AAEC,ECF, VTTV,RY4 Radio etc?

Yes, yes it's all very well being militant, but please be militant at the right people. This is a self regulatory body put together by the advertising industry. They need a few pointers for sensible rules on advertising not a full scale attack for every perceived slight against vaping. They are not political, nor are they part of the government, EU, Big Pharma or Big Tobacco. @steffijade - There's no need to "Get stuck in". They aren't enemies just a group of advertising types seeking to find the best route to go for advertising, They want to be able to advertise E-cigs, it's business that's worth millions to them. What they want is help to strike a balance so that people don't drop on them for dodgy adverts. Another point to consider is that WE may want to use these self same advertising types to help us - something that won't happen if people "Get Stuck In" at random because they've seen it on the forum...

Who said anything about being militant?

'Get stuck in' wasn't meant as a call to start attacking anyone, just a call to get involved in a process that actually seems to be open for us to get directly involved with for a change.

I'm all too aware of the MHRA's role and all too aware that the medical licensing route will probably end up in court, as in other countries.

If we contribute our thoughts/wishes then at least they will be on the record as a reference that maybe (note maybe) useful in arguing our case when regulation filters down to a national level.

That said, I DO feel more and more militant as time passes and I've been saying for the past 3 years that if 'they' force me to become a criminal, then that's what I'll become, rather than being forced to go back to tobacco. If anything, the whole TPD debacle has only reinforced that position.

Is it just me or is this something we can use to allow Vapers to see 2nd Generation devices, then just wait until Medical brigade arrive and tell everyone this is good to stop you smoking? It would surely help us as well? No?

i get where you're coming from but this regulation is bad for all vapers

Back
Top Bottom