What's new

YouGov up to its usual tricks

Some of the comments on there.
8994.gif

I'll never understand the people that argue "with your health in mind." to smokers and even vapers.
The number of people that are dying due to war, disease, poverty, famine, the number of homeless, abused, suicidal, down-trodden and desperate people in the World, and saving someone from nicotine is your personal fucking calling in life.

Say it for what it is; "There are laws which stop me from descriminating against all the other "different" people, these days, but not you. And while I'm at it, what are those tattoos going to look like when you are older?"

You'll never know!

headshot_gif.gif

Completely. .. and I garuantee that a lot of these people who claim to be so concerned about your health and wellbeing are the same people that wouldn't give any support to you if you were in any form of distress, suffering from mental health issues or suicidal. .. so claiming concern is disingenuous and hypocritical. .. I am still a duel fueller. .. I smoke and vape... I don't claim to care what you choose to do to your health is any concern of mine... but if I saw you on the streets or in my local and you were struggling I would talk to you and try and help in anyway I could. .. I may be killing myself but I am a good person and was a volunteer samaritan for 10 years or so... there are far more important things in most people's lives than this...

Looks like it is upper class women that vote lib dem and conservative that we need to convert.

Can anyone tell me how the weighting works on these things?
Certainly. Most of the upper class lib dem voting women are overweight. Biscuits and cake mostly.

Back
Top Bottom