What's new

You and yours radio 4 12pm

You missed only embarrassing defence of ecigs from a chap from Viper ecigs and unable to really answer the question 'how can you object to medicalisation?' At all.
The radio show was testing four ecigs out on a smoker who hadn't used them. Guess what. All lookalikeys. Elites. Gamucchi, SKYCIG and another I can't recall. Funnily enough he want much impressed with the hit though he was told to primer puff it fors a bit and then it improved a tad.

You missed only embarrassing defence of ecigs from a chap from Viper ecigs and unable to really answer the question 'how can you object to medicalisation?' At all.
The radio show was testing four ecigs out on a smoker who hadn't used them. Guess what. All lookalikeys. Elites. Gamucchi, SKYCIG and another I can't recall. Funnily enough he want much impressed with the hit though he was told to primer puff it fors a bit and then it improved a tad.
The forth one he tried was a Nicolite. They didn't tell him that you can get different strengths of nicotine which might also have helped seeing as he was a Marlbro Red smoker!

Bless you ;) (just to continue that line in hilarity)

Sorry. :8:

It strikes me that one of the biggest problems currently is the lack of a 'go-to' source for the media and so they just drag in whoever is local or has been used before. Maybe it's time for ECCA to raise their profile so a consistent and clear case is put over?

Just to be clear: I'm not knocking anybody, I fully appreciate the constraints that come with working as a voluntary prganisation.

Back
Top Bottom