What's new

You and yours radio 4 12pm

jimsie33

Postman
Today on BBC radio 4 they are having a nicotine addict try out ecigs. Thought this might be of some interest. Will be interesting how they put it across.

going to set an alarm for that...would be interesting listening for sure! thanks:-)

Shame they use the words "Addict" though, rather than "dependent", but I shall be tuning in .

Got it running on iplayer, will definitely be listening in

Little research on the reporter Winifred Robinson, here's hoping she is on our side?

Shame they use the words "Addict" though, rather than "dependent", but I shall be tuning in .
Very good point. We often use the terms incorrectly. The former requires the element of harm to health I believe. So I can be addicted to heroin which will kill me but dependant on coffee which will not.

According to twitter the BBC Politics show is also looking at ecigs and is on now. My head hurts with competing broadcasts!

So I take it I've missed the Ecig bit?......it's 12.25 UK time here.

no, its coming soon..still waffling...glossed over it a bit earlier but the meat is still to come

So I take it I've missed the Ecig bit?......it's 12.25 UK time here.
There wa s brief chat about ENVI, cigs, ecigs at the start....they're interviewing a lifelong smoker 'later' so keep listening

Back
Top Bottom