What's new

Yet another tired and boring dragging-out of the Center for Disease Control Report ..

Typical gutter press. This is why I wobt read newspapers. Its bad for my blood pressure encountering so much concentrated stupid in one hit....

:rant::3dmad: Explicit Language Warning

If my child came home and started smoking i would take him straight to the local vape shop buy him/her a starter pack and 0 nic
I would much much rather my child vape than smoke.

Is there going to be a bleach ban,

It infuriates me to super sayen 3 when these fuck wits right stuff they have know knoweldge on. I dont write about brain surgery as i do not have clue about it.

My Goal is to get in to the houses of parlement and cloud chase my arse of in there.

If vaping was so bad why has no one yet died in the last decade from it.

All this bad press is in a bid to get the non smokers non vaper people against the vapist.

Many people come up to me asking what is that. I reply its a personal Vapouriser. They all most instantly give me a dirty look.

I then all ways reply with a fact that they did not know then put them on the back foot.

As i have said in another post i didnt want to stop smoking but due to cancer in the family i wanted to find a healthier way now look at me

Lost 2 stone in weight, Feel more active, No yellow fingers, Better respritary. No risk of influincing cancer what so ever.

I have never felt so great about my self.

If they ban it i will cloud chase every where i have no issue with it.

( sorry for the rant but daily these media type fucktards are ruining the best thing to happen to me. Its a hobbie now aswell )

Good report..... NOT ! Looks like it was typed using a pencil sticking out of an arsehole !

Back
Top Bottom